Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cat Plaza #4

The fourth issue of my critically and commercially successful zine, Cat Plaza, is out. It's a monster: 40 pages and 5 contributors. Pieces on David Foster Wallace, McDonald's, The National, Antoine Dodson, and more. Stories up the wazoo. Carl Franzen, Ferrari Nardoni, Alex Bahler, and JAWs. There are 23 copies, and since one of them is mine, you need to be one of the 22 to get yours.

I miss my old printer Ralph. I swear, he was the only professional in Dupage County. Where this is going is that I'm charging 5 dollars (hand delivered) and 6 dollars (mailed anywhere in the United States) per zine. I get a stomachache just thinking about the price and what it'll do to sales/ your pockets, but that's what I need to do to break anywhere close to even.

Each zine comes with a handmade bookmark. Each bookmark is unique. They're cool; I worked hard on them.
 
Don't forget that you too can publish with Cat Plaza industries. Please e-mail me: Panther1215@hotmail.com. Expect back issues scanned and uploaded soon. Thanks!

1 comment:

lmop said...

the letter from the editor in this volume is a manifesto. i am very happy to subscribe to this magazine.