Friday, March 7, 2008

30 Minute Weekend Playlist (3/7/08)


This is the first installment of my thirty minute playlist feature. I think it will be a smash hit on my fresh, up-and-coming blog!

The beginning of the playlist starts with some tunes that will get you all ready for Spring. Song five is from the Blacklisted leak and takes the playlist in a sinister, heavy, and noisy direction. This does not last long, however, as I ease the mix back into the smooth department at about 26 minutes. On the weekend, who has the time to listen to two hour mixes? Not me! The Starting Line song is there to provide evidence of their illustrious career as a band- a career that was put on indefinite hiatus this past week.

1. Vampire Weekend – A-Punk

2. Beatnik Termites – Red Haired Girl

3. El Guincho – Kalise

4. Beach House – Wedding Bell

5. Blacklisted – Circuit Breaker

6. Pulling Teeth – Stonethrowers

7. The Starting Line – Hello Houston

8. Logh – Note on Bathroom Mirror

9. Medeski, Martin, Scofield, and Wood – Julia

Remember: I am not going to host files for download. I assume my loyal reader(s) have some, if not all of the songs. I would be willing to send them somewhere else, but not in this blog. Maybe in person! Or on AIM! SN - Panther1215.

No comments: