Sunday, April 3, 2011

My week in media: Mar. 28-Apr. 3


Spring Break came and went. I drank from a woman's navel, wore sandals with a bottle opener in the sole, and flashed my boobies. Now I'm back in dreary Downers Grove. Not to fear; I'm going to visit Texas State in San Marcos on Friday. That means I'll be in and around Austin, which is the most-relevant city in Texas. Gotta find a way to book The Friend Zone for SXSW next year.

Watched a shit-ton of movies. My reviews:

Being There - More confusing than the book, but there was Peter Sellers.
The Squid and the Whale - Glad I didn't watch this one on the ol' HP. Listened to the Postal Service shortly afterwards.
The Hammer - Marc and I didn't hate it like Adam Carolla's character hates the tar flats.
Homicide - gritty.
The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp - 2 beer breaks and a coffee break.
127 Hours - You wouldn't have to twist my arm to make me watch this again.
Sleeper - My girlfriend hasn't seen Annie Hall.

Remember when you made me travel guides for NYC? One for Austin would be helpful.

Drinking: Big Sky Moose Breath

1 comment:

Sarah Ann said...

oh hai pat! travel guide for austin, comin' up! i wish i was coming with. grumble grumble grumble.