Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Remembering Mojo Music Part 8

My cheapest purchase at Mojo Music was also one of my best. For $1 they had the "Jesus" single from Brand New's new record The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me. The tracklisting:

1. Jesus
2. Millstone (Alternate)
3. Brothers

"Brothers" should have made the cut, somehow. You may know it from the Fight Off Your Demons demos (Untitled 3). They could have gotten rid of "Handcuffs" or something. Anyway, it's an acoustic song with cool lyrics and vocals. The Millstone is pretty cool too, with some new lyrics and an echo effect. For the first time in awhile, I'm upping it for your pleasure! (Not so fast: If you want "Jesus," you're going to have to use your internet powers to find it- easiest task ever.)

Get it here!

Note: When I refer to the single- I mean the CD single- not the vinyl that was only pressed in the UK and 15 dollars to ship over. When will they finally press the LP?

No comments: